Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Update: Ideas

First things first:
  1. I write music reviews.
  2. I've written a lot of music reviews, and have a global audience.
  3. I'm running out of albums to review.
Number 3 is the thing I want to focus on, since I need 6-8 reviews a month, and I need new albums to review in order to meet that quota. Now, when I say "new," I don't mean "released recently", I mean "things that I haven't reviewed and/or listened to." This is why I'm wondering if anyone has any albums they want to recommend to me. If you do, please say so in the comments (or message me via Hangouts), and I'll add your suggestions to my list of albums I'll consider reviewing. Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave a comment here, just no harassing me or other users!
Anti-Monsanto stuff is okay though.