Sunday, April 30, 2017

Music: The Near Future by I Fight Dragons

I can't think of anything to say before the review. 

And I finally have images that my antivirus won't stop me from putting in here. 

So here. We. Go.

The Near Future on the IFD Store.

"Eighteen at a traffic light/Got nowhere to be on a Friday night/I got it all."

This is by far the best set of opening lyrics that I've heard in a long time. In fact, the whole album now ranks among my top 7 (still have to make that list). I have never heard such smooth transitions from one track to another (listen to the whole album). If you aren't paying attention, you'd probably think that the whole album is one giant track.

Track IV: Another Week, reminded me of another one of I Fight Dragons' songs, cRaZie$, from their debut album Kaboom! I liked this, and I like even more that the digital version of the album comes with the DEMOs (deleted tracks) and a .pdf to narrate the story told in Track I thru Track IX. Okay, the Deluxe Digital Package does, and that's the one I have.

Overall, I enjoyed this entire album. It was a great album in every way, and there was not a single track that I didn't enjoy. This is one impressive album, and I am happy that I decided to get this instead of something else.

Now here's my top 7 albums:

  1. Portal 2 OST [SONGS TO TEST BY]
  2. The Near Future by I Fight Dragons
  3. Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY
  4. Kaboom! by I Fight Dragons
  5. DEMOlition: Songs That Didn't Make KABOOM!
  6. Red vs. Blue Season 9 Soundtrack
  7. Red vs. Blue Season 10 Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave a comment here, just no harassing me or other users!
Anti-Monsanto stuff is okay though.