Monday, May 1, 2017

Update: READ IT!

Support Me (if you want)!

Hi, I'm Tachikoma Alex Cossack, as you all know. Most of you, however, probably don't know about my brand-new Patreon page! This is where you can support me by pledging to give me an amount of money of your choosing each month. Minimum for rewards is $1, and the rewards get better and better as the price gets higher and higher (currently, highest is $5/month). Supporting me means that you get to see my original writings (poetry, short stories, reflections on life, etc.), as well as pictures of my dog (he's a schnoodle, which is a mix of schnauzer and poodle). Don't worry, there will be way more writing than doggy pictures. In fact, I already published a patron-only post. Want to see it? Pledge at least $1! Hooray for shamelessly trying to get people to give me money!

Don't worry, my content here will remain free for as long as it exists. I just thought that it might be time to start making an income from something I enjoy doing, even if it isn't that much.

Also, I run a Discord server now.

Click the little logo below (which I copy/pasted from the Patreon help center), and you'll see my Patreon page! I plan on making visual improvements to both this blog and my Patreon page over time.

 Support me via Patreon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave a comment here, just no harassing me or other users!
Anti-Monsanto stuff is okay though.