Friday, June 23, 2017

Music: I am Gemini by Cursive

THANK'S FOR SUGGESTING THIS DAENIEL!


Image pulled from YouTube
Image result for cursive gemini

Daeniel has been a friend of mine for a long time now, and he has unique musical tastes. Just one week ago, he suggested two albums for me to review, and I'm more than satisfied with his selection.

Firstly, this is quite a haunting album. Just listen to it, and you'll understand. Cursive accomplished this with far greater success than Trocadero did with the Red vs. Blue Season 13 soundtrack. I find it impossible to describe the feeling with words alone.

In each song, the lyrics and instruments complement each other perfectly, like crushed Oreos and chocolate ice cream (I'm eating that right now). Each time, chills go throughout my whole body.

Overall, I absolutely love this album. Thank you Daeniel for suggesting this, I cannot say it enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave a comment here, just no harassing me or other users!
Anti-Monsanto stuff is okay though.