Thursday, May 18, 2017

Music: Megaman Unlimited OST

Finally, I Have Found it!

 Megaman Unlimited OST on Bandcamp

Some of you who know me in real life know that I love Mega Man.

Some of you who know me online also know that I love Mega Man.

However, even if you already knew that I'm a Mega Man fan, you probably didn't expect THIS!

That's right everyone, I downloaded Megaman Unlimited, an unofficial Mega Man fangame made by MegaPhilX, and then decided to listen to the soundtrack. I'm writing this review as I listen to the music, so this post might have a few awkward bits, self-contradictions, etc. 

Overall, I enjoyed this album. Each individual track feels as if it would fit perfectly into an official Mega Man game, yet has more than enough originality to be worthy of being called unique, and this extends to the cover art as well. The feeling even extends to the bosses, the stages, the enemies, basically the whole game. By the way, I am not playing the game as I write this (go for Nail Man first, the Nail Shield is incredibly useful). 

I have to say that Trinitro Man's theme (Frenzied Superheat), is by far my favorite. I cannot explain why, but it just is. Getting hyper from listening to this soundtrack. 

Okay, the album just ended. I'll have to end here before I have trouble getting to sleep because of how awesome this soundtrack is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave a comment here, just no harassing me or other users!
Anti-Monsanto stuff is okay though.