Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Update: Downtime

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

I do kind of wish that I didn't have to say this, and I find it ironic that I'm making a post about how I may not be able to post for a while, but here it is.

I have finals coming up, and I also have quite a bit of stuff I'm doing during the summer that I have to prepare for, so I most likely won't be able to post any new reviews for a while. Don't worry, this'll only be in effect for about 3 or 4 weeks, but I figured I might as well say something. During that time, I'll be sure to find some great albums to review, so you won't be let down once I'm back!

If you're someone who writes, plays, or publishes music, and is looking for someone to give an honest review of your work, feel free to message me via Hangouts so we can discuss details. Can't guarantee that I'll respond right away, but I'll do my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave a comment here, just no harassing me or other users!
Anti-Monsanto stuff is okay though.