Sunday, February 19, 2017

Music: After Hours EP

I don't always listen to electronic music, but when I do, it's usually recommended by a friend.

I got the image straight from the owner, who is known as OneWordOnly on SoundCloud. She happens to be one of my best friends as well. Click on the image to go to her page.

 OneWordOnly on SoundCloud!
The Actual Review
There's a big difference between Ambient Electronic and EDM: I usually don't like EDM. However, this album is Ambient Electronic, and I actually like it quite a lot. It's perfect for listening to while studying, as it's entertaining, but not very distracting. Okay, that's a lie. I got distracted while listening to Alpine.
I'm not entirely sure how to describe this album clearly, but I'll do my best. Like I said earlier, it's good study music. The whole album overall is actually quite relaxing, so I could probably go to sleep while listening to this with no problems.  
The only complaint I have is that sometimes, the songs can be a little too repetitive. Other than that, I enjoyed the album as a whole. Keep working at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave a comment here, just no harassing me or other users!
Anti-Monsanto stuff is okay though.