Thursday, February 23, 2017

Music: Jupiter-18

Hey, Jupiter-18, you asked me if I could review your stuff, and I said "Yes." so here it is!
For those of you who don't know, Jupiter-18 is one of my closest friends, and he writes his own music. He's one of the best people I know, for sure.

 Jupiter-18 on SoundCloud

The Actual Review
Where to start? Well, I've known this guy for quite some time, and he's always been a musician who clearly enjoys what he does. Some of his works, I enjoy, and there are others that I don't enjoy. Either way, I don't hate any of his songs; after all, I know very well that he puts a lot of work into each and every individual track he writes, some even taking half a year or more to make. 
Overall, I like his work (the fact that I've listened to some of his works-in-progress have a lot to do with that), even the tracks that I don't particularly enjoy. He recently told me that he's planning to come out of hiatus, and make more songs! For everyone who follows him on SoundCloud, as well as those who know him, this is definitely great news.
I know this review wasn't very detailed, I just don't know how to explain my opinion in words that exist (which says a lot, since I know a lot of words and have a way with them). All I can say is that you have to listen to his stuff to truly understand what I'm saying here. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave a comment here, just no harassing me or other users!
Anti-Monsanto stuff is okay though.