Sunday, March 26, 2017

Music: Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY

Those of you who know me in real life know how much I love Final Fantasy, although I'm not very much of an "expert" on the series. Well, a few years ago, I heard an advertisement on the radio that announced discount tickets for Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY, and decided that I just had to go. Nobuo Uematsu himself was in the audience, but I didn't get the chance to meet him, had to leave right at the end of the concert to beat the traffic (4-hour drive home without traffic). Needless to say, I do not regret going, and want to purchase tickets to go to the next performance near me.

 Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY
The Actual Review
How do I put this... I more than enjoyed the whole album. I can't put in words just how much I enjoyed it, which either results from inherent bias or my lack of sleep due to an 9-hour plane trip that ended with me getting home around 11:00 PM last night. Either way, I may have been exaggerating when I said I enjoyed the whole album, there were a few tracks that I found too calm for my own tastes, but I'm still able to appreciate them. So what I meant to say is that I appreciated the whole of the album. 
I honestly don't have much more to say. Expect a flood of reviews today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave a comment here, just no harassing me or other users!
Anti-Monsanto stuff is okay though.