Monday, March 27, 2017

Update: 1... 2... 3...

Okay, no idea why I decided to start counting how many followers this blog has, as that's remained at a steady 0. I know this makes me sound like I'm not happy, although I am quite happy, but I'll just say it: that steady 0 is quite perplexing to me. What I mean is this: I know that some people come back here regularly, probably to check for new content, but it seems as if nobody has noticed the various "Follow by [insert here]" icons I've had on the bottom of the page since day one, which I put there more for everyone's convenience than anything.

After all, if you keep looking at the page, only to find a lack of new content, you might stop checking it, and therefore miss new content; but, if you click one of the Follow icons, you'll be notified of new content, and therefore won't have to obsessively check my blog like I check the daycare in Pokemon (trying to build a competitive team in Moon, but I have too many Gibles).

Okay, I'll just have to end at this paragraph before my rant takes up the whole page. All I'm saying is that I'd rather that people subscribe and only have views counted when they actually visit the page than have people who obsessively check this page for a short period of time, get me a ton of views, then stop checking it just as quickly, thus decreasing the view count dramatically.

Now that my rant is over, I need some help. As I mentioned earlier, I'm trying to build a competitive team in Pokemon Moon, and I can't find any good resources to help me out with EV training. So, does anyone reading this know any good resources, and if you do, can you please provide a link? Note that I will shut off the comments if there's anything that says something like "I couldn't believe it until I saw his paycheck, but my brother makes over $3000 per week!" I have seen those countless times, mostly in the comments section of pretty much every RWBY episode ever on the Rooster Teeth site.

No, I'm not angry, just a little confused, if anyone's wondering. I just tend to type whatever comes to mind, and edit it for content as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave a comment here, just no harassing me or other users!
Anti-Monsanto stuff is okay though.