Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Music: Kraftwek - The Mix (Full Album + Bonus Tracks)

Before today, I had never listened to anything by Kraftwerk, and did not know what I was missing out on. So, huge shout-out to my friend Jupiter-18, who has continually recommended this album to me since day 1 of this blog's existence!
Also, I couldn't find any sites to purchase this album from (I generally don't look at Amazon, eBay, etc.), so you'll have to search for it on Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, etc. if you want to buy it. I had to listen to this whole album using a YouTube playlist.
Image result for クラフト ワーク the mix
The Actual Review
As those of you who have read my first reviews know, I love chiptunes. According to Google, this album is classified under "Electropop", a sub-genre of electronic music. Still love this album.
I'm not exaggerating when I say that this is one of the best albums I've ever listened to, right up there with Kaboom and DEMOlition (see my earlier posts if you want to know what those are). Then again, music that sounds like that of an old video game is one of my weak spots. Jupiter-18 knows that, and that's probably why he recommended this album to me. Speaking of him, I'd recommend that you check out his SoundCloud page if you haven't done so already, he's back to writing music again (YAY!). 
Oh, for those of you who are wondering, the main reason I like this album is because it's a bit more than a whole hour of epic electronic stuff that actually sounds awesome. Now, onto my next review. No, I do not have a favorite track for this album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave a comment here, just no harassing me or other users!
Anti-Monsanto stuff is okay though.