Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Music: Dopplereffekt - Gesamtkunstwerk

By the way, I'm only posting a lot today since I have to meet my personal quota for the number of reviews I have to post each month. This month, it's 8, next month will either be 8 or 10. Don't know yet. Here's more electropop.
Dopplereffekt - Gesamtkunstwerk on Amazon
The Actual Review
I'd like to say that I completely enjoyed this album, but I'd be lying. At first, it was something that I found enjoyable, but then it became far too repetitive. The tracks just sounded far too similar, as if they were just repeating the same loops, but with different effects, and a few notes changed or added. Also, there was a note in many of the tracks that gave me a headache whenever it was played. Sometimes, being able to perceive a somewhat larger range of sounds than most people, regardless of age, is painful. 
Thanks to that note, as well as how often it was played, I was unable to listen to the whole 59 minutes and 13 seconds of the album. This also happens to be the first album I've reviewed on here that hasn't sparked my imagination at all, and I can't really enjoy music if it doesn't spark my imagination. So, overall, this album was okay. I've heard a lot worse, mostly during the parts of my life from preschool to third grade. The songs I learned in public-school K-4 got old fast (I was already listening to Nickelback, don't judge me).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Leave a comment here, just no harassing me or other users!
Anti-Monsanto stuff is okay though.