Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Music: Reformation Excerpts by Matt Gray (Plus an update)

 Reformation Excerpts on SoundCloud
The Review
This review needs no intro, because of the PURE AWESOMENESS of the album. Although it is only a preview of something much larger, I enjoyed this. Epic. No other word to describe how this music feels. They may only be clips, but these tracks have set all of my mind to over-the-top in performance. My imagination is going places I can't describe, I'm analyzing everything at an accelerated rate, and the fan above the kitchen counter seems to be moving slower. I CANNOT DESCRIBE IN WORDS HOW MUCH I ENJOYED LISTENING TO THIS WHOLE THING! By the way, I wasn't given any incentive to make this review. I think there's a law somewhere that states that you have to indicate whether or not something is sponsored, and I figured I might as well let you know this isn't sponsored at all. This is my final review of the month, so good night everyone! 
Update
Two updates in one night, have I gone insane? No, I haven't. I just forgot to mention in the previous update, which I don't feel like going back and editing, that my posting schedule is going to change. I'm going to try and get in at least one review per week. I can't guarantee anything, since my ISP is throttling my connection to the point where it's as slow as me before I've eaten breakfast. For those of you who don't know me, that's extremely slow.  

1 comment:

  1. Alek, your writing style is awesome for assignments like these. You are free to be as casual and expressive as you want, which I think is a huge benefit for you. Your updates are fantastic, and I like that you are also taking the time to write to your audience. It is great that you seem to be getting +1s and views from all over the world. Keep up the good work - I love reading these! (30/30)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Leave a comment here, just no harassing me or other users!
Anti-Monsanto stuff is okay though.